Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Increasing MySpace Plays Were Never So Easier


Hello all,

My name is Andrew Smith. I was born in Chicago’s toughest neighborhood, the “Maxwell Street Ghetto.” Our parents were Jewish immigrants who fled Russia to escape religious persecution. So as usual the family became very poor. I learned to play clarinet at Synagogue and played to earn money for my family.

At an age of 30, I became a professional musician and eventually settled in New York. But still I failed to bring money for my family... Thereafter, my friends like Mike and Nicky suggest me to stay connect with Myspace.Com .. so according to them I make a profile as a musician there.

And after few days, I heard about a software that will increase profile views just in a minute around 1000 times more that I get normally it's Myspace plays Increaser.

So, as usual I started gathering some information that how this software works. And after all, I succeeded that among all the social community sites Myspace has really encashed on the user sentiments & has been the most popular one, attracting millions of traffic on Myspace. As it becomes a popular hub of online social mixing, more & more people & websites are trying to be more visible in the Myspace circle. The simple way of success is the number of hits your profile or player gets. But its gets really tough as the number of people is huge in Myspace, so many software's like Mymp3plays.com , Hellofriendz , MyspaceBazaar.com are getting popular as these software's are enable to increase your profile views by large numbers.

All these software's are getting really popular with the website owners, musicians & bands as it gives them lot of visibility in Myspace & makes their profile the most visited ones, which in turn attracts more people to their profiles in a viral sense & makes then popular .

So I short listed some of these sites & decided to test some of the software's like Mp3playsincreaser , HelloFriendz , Promoplays which they claimed the best ones available in the market . Firstly when I looked at the prices of their products, most of the prices are almost the same, it seems no one gets the low pricing advantage.

After downloading & testing I did find some interesting facts. The issue of increasing video plays does not help the profile so much, so what mainly counts is increasing the music player views & profile views. So one should not give much importance to the video plays increaser. Out of most of them HelloFriendz appeared to be the fastest one, while others were giving 1000 Hits in 5mins, Hellofriendz was giving around 10,000 Hits in 5min & that too UNLIMITED. I also liked the feature of the software as it can be also operated using proxy servers, it was really cool!! The support was also quite to respond to one of my pricing queries rather fast within 2hrs. I was really impressed by the software. Just Waoo !!

Thanks a lot to Hellofriendz Team for giving us such a wonderful software which is very dependable and quite effective to every musician there in Myspace..

Well Wishes,

Andrew


No comments:

Post a Comment