Monday, August 17, 2009

MySpace Plays Increaser With Hellofriendz

Hello Everyone,

My name is Gleame Smith, I am The Musician's Life Coach.

In 2004 after many years of studying Personal Development, I enrolled on a Life Coaching course. Around that same time I visited The Bedford in Balham, South West London where I met the music impresario Tony Moore. Tony inspired me to channel my work as a Life Coach towards up and coming music artists.

After qualifying with High Distinction with New Insights, I worked alongside New Insights as a Master Coach, mentoring other Life Coaches, before finally moving into my chosen niche market.

Since that time I have coached some of the musicians but less than I expected. At that time it's hard for me to find out the musician to train.

But at present I already felt a success, by the help of Hellofriendz ( Myspace plays Increaser ) software that really works great for me which ultimately helped me to focus on my goals, and worked real tangible ones.

There is a word that always inspire me that "You can have the level of success that you desire in your life and I believe I can show "


Andrew is a wonderful, positive person. He is understanding, encouraging and can see the bright side in any situation. He coaches because he is extremely passionate about it and truly desires success for his clients.


I want you to know how thankful I am to be part of this HelloFriendz Team .. It gave my a new way to promote myself to show my talent in this big community site like Myspace.Com

Hope you all heard about how this Myspace Plays Increaser software works. Nothing special, but yes ofcourse Hellofriendz is better... I have used up most of this software but failed to give me hits that allows me get popular... whereas hellofriendz worked for me amazingly. It gave me around 1000 hits in just 5 minutes can you believe it !!


So, at last i must say Myspace Plays Increaser software helped me realize that all my negative beliefs have come from outside of me and are rubbish. Instead I now realize I am a whole person full of abundance and love, so in touch with my gift, my craft, my purpose and what I most want to contribute in my life on this earth.

Thank you HelloFriendz




No comments:

Post a Comment