Monday, August 24, 2009

Incrementing MySpace Plays Acheived My Goal


Hello ,

My name is Genia Cooper. I was born in the oil refinery town of Port Arthur, Texas on January 19, 1979 as the eldest child in a working class family. I was interested in art and poetry from a young age and many people considered me eccentric. By the age of fourteen I had become a social outcast so I withdrew into my own world. I was consumed with passion for music and at the age of eighteen I began perform at country and western bars in Houston and Dallas.

I briefly attended Lamar State College of Technology and University of Texas at Austin after high school, but my love for music drew me to California. On the West Coast I sang at blues clubs and coffeehouses in San Francisco and Venice Beach and openly indulged in drugs and alcohol. On more than one occasion, I performed on stage holding a bottle of Southern
Comfort in my hand.

I lived in California for two years, performing often. So, I briefly moved back to Port Arthur. Although I tried to readapt to the small town atmosphere, then I quickly realized that there was no hope and returned to San Francisco within the year. Danis Holms, a publicist and a friend of mine, suggested that he join an existing rock band called Big Brother and the Holding Company. I took his advice and joined on as the lead singer and we were not hit at that time but still never loosen my hope.

In the mean time, I came to know about the biggest social community sites Myspace.Com that has really encashed on the user sentiments & has been the most popular one, attracting millions of traffic on Myspace. Therefore, I similarily get struck with Myspace and start chasing some good musicians. And at last, I achieved and that also in just a month. All I just managed it to do this only by the support of Myspace Plays Increaser s/w like HelloFriendz . I tried this first time in my life and it works for me far more than I expected before.. Just Amazing !! I'am popular in such a way now : Profile Views = 4 lakhs, Friends = around 80,000 above and the Music Played = 3 lakhs and more ... I can't believe it can just happen in a Month..

So, the special thanks goes to Hellofriendz Team only who gave us an intimate services behind our achievement ..

Thanks a lot HelloFriendz for this great support

Your the Best

Genia


No comments:

Post a Comment