Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Myspace Plays Build My Life


Hello everyone,

This is Sam kinologue . I was born on February 20, 1980 in Hoquaim, Washington. My auto mechanic father and cocktail waitress mother relocated our family to the small logging town of Aberdeen, Washington . Shortly after the birth of my younger sister Kim, my parents divorced and I moved in and out of the houses of various relatives as like Vagabond.

As a teenager, I was drawn to punk and heavy metal music; the Melvins, The Sex Pistols and Joy Division were a few of my favorite bands. I managed to finish high school despite being a social outcast and moved to Olympia shortly after graduating with childhood friend Krist. I worked a variety of odd jobs, from a janitor to a lifeguard, but the only thing I stuck with was music, coz I think I born for that. In 1998 Me and Krist start building up our band with drummer Chad Channing and we soon began to play locally.


But at that time, am the only person to look after my sister. But still I stick to my band and working hard to get organised and earn some money...But day by day my responsibility towards my family increases. I started my band enthusiastically but it seems to me now like a waste of money and the time. I can't see my future it's an end but seriously I never ever imagined that I could get popular using Myspace.Com

Myspace bring my life back with some new ideas and innovations. I daily spent an hours of 3 to make myself publish in front of people . In the mean time I interact with a software named Hellofriendz.Com that really support me to get higher up. With a very minimum effort and within a very short interval of time I managed to rise myself quickly.. The main thing about HelloFriendz is : It is the fastest Myspace Plays Increaser s/w ever and it give hits to your profile as if like a fueling meter... too cool to handle this type of software !! I really enjoyed having this for me.

Afterall, the special thanks goes to Hellofriendz.com that seriously helped me to rise up in a very short time .. I would be thankful to Hellofriendz in my whole life

Thanks again

Your rock Hellofriendz

Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment